18th November 2019 0 By admin

Delayed!!Due to high winds at Union Glacier our departure has been delayed by two days. Should have another update late on Tuesday evening (Chile time 7-8pm) when hopefully we’ll be told we will fly on Wednesday.
In the meantime here’s a picture of some penguins!
Have also had time to visit the Shackleton Bar and go to the statue of Magellan where tradition has it that if you rub the toe of one of the figures it ensures you return safely.